Below are a few resources you may need as you prepare for hurricane season. Also, please sign up for our E2Campus System, which is how you will be alerted to emergency events at the school.
Severe Weather Information
Immediate information of severe weather is available at these locations:
- Weather Channel - www.weather.com
- Federal Emergency Management Agency - www.fema.gov
- National Weather Service - www.noaa.gov
- American Red Cross - www.redcross.org
- National Hurricane Center - http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
Severe Weather Policy
Florida Coastal School of Law will close because of severe weather when normal operation would pose a danger to students and employees while on campus or while preventing students and employees from coming to campus or returning safely to their homes in the immediate surrounding area. At all times, we urge individuals to assess their personal safety in deciding whether to come to work or class.
- Hurricane Supply List
- City of Jacksonville Emergency Preparedness | PDF Guide
- Hurricanes | Ready.gov
- 6 Ways to Prepare for a Hurricane (AccuWeather)
- Hurricane Preparation: What to do now (LiveScience)
- Evacuation Zones