Students should become familiar with CPD’s Guide, available in the Symplicity
Document Library. This resource contains great resume and cover letter samples, interviewing and networking tips, information on salary expectations and much, much more.
Month-by-Month Job Search Checklists
Use our handy month-by-month job search checklists to guide you through each year of law school – and beyond. The 1L, 2L, 3L, and Recent Graduate checklists can be found in your CPD Guide and in the Symplicity
The Famous Yellow Bookmark
Stop by to pick up the latest edition of our Yellow Bookmark which contains log-in information for our most important (and most popular) password-protected resources.
The CPD's Online Document Library
The Online Document Library is accessible on Symplicity
(click on the "Documents" tab and then click on "Document Library") and provides access to a vast network of legally related internet resources and subscriptions such as:
- The Government Honors & Internship Handbook;
- The Guide to State Court Judicial Clerkship Procedures;
- The Intercollegiate Job Bank (attorney job postings from law schools around the country);
- 12 Months of Diversity Opportunities;
- PSJD (for public interest opportunities nationwide); and
- Videos of past CPD attorney panels, guest speakers, and workshops.
Career Resource Library
Our office’s Career Resource Library houses an ever-growing collection of print and video resources related to your job search and your overall career development. We also subscribe to several weekly and monthly publications that list legal job openings nationwide.
Share This Page