Our faculty and staff offer their sincere appreciation to the veterans and service members who have selflessly and courageously served in the United States military.
We welcome all incoming veterans — both current and future
As a Yellow Ribbon, Military Friendly school located in a community with a strong military presence, we understand the needs of today's military service members, veterans and their families. We are committed to serving and meeting your needs as you pursue your educational goals.
BenefitsAs part of our promise to deliver a JD program that meets your high standards, our veteran and military students benefit from many unique advantages:
- Unlimited 100% tuition matching with the Yellow Ribbon program for Veterans that have 100% eligibility.
- Designated points of contact in virtually every school department.
- Faculty with experience in various service Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps.
- Courses and clinics with a focus on veteran and military issues (Veterans Collaborative).
- Special events throughout the year, including luncheons.
- A Veterans Mentoring Program to pair students with faculty, alumni, and other students.
- Military Law Society — an active student group.
Take the next step and receive more information by completing this online form.
Proud to be a Military Friendly® School for the third year in a row, and recognized as a 2018 Bronze Level Military Friendly® School.