Library of Congress Subject Headings:
- Environmental Law United States
- Environmental Law International
(Additional titles can be located using the Online Catalog and the LC subject headings)
- The Environment A to Z . David Hosansky.
GE10 .H67 2001
- Environmental Law . William H. Rodgers, Jr. (Hornbook Series).
KF3775 .R59 1994
Permanent Reserves & General Collection
- Environmental Law: From Resources to Recovery . Celia Campbell-Mohn (Hornbook Serices).
KF5505 .E59 1993
Permanent Reserve & General Collection
- Environmental Law in a Nutshell . Roger W. Findley & Daniel A. Farber.
KF3775 .Z9 F56 2000
- Environment Reporter . BNA.
KF3775 .A6 E5
- International Environmental Law and Regulations . Dennis Campbell & Marilise Swart.
K3585.4 .I5733 1996
Foreign & International Collection
- Treatise on Environmental Law . Frank P. Grad.
- Treatise on Florida Environmental & Land Use Law . Florida Bar.
(Additional titles can be located in Legal Trac, Hein Online, WestLaw & Lexis)
Selected Westlaw Databases:
- Federal Environmental Law - Combines Materials FENV-ALL
- Cases ENV-CS-ALL
- Code and Regulations FENV-CODREG
- EPA Decisions FENV-EPA
- Environmental Law–Law Reviews, Texts, & Bar Journals ENV-TP
- Environmental News ENVNEWS
Selected LexisNexis Databases:
- Environmental Federal Cases ENVIRN;CASES
- Federal Regulations ENVIRN;ALLREG
- Agency Decisions ENVIRN;AGENCY
- Environmental Law Reporter ENVIRN;ALLELR
- Environmental Newsletters ENVIRN;ENVRN
- Environmental News ENVIRN;CURNWS
Matthew Bender - Authority on Demand - Environmental Law Library:
Matthew Bender may also be accessed under “Research Resources” on the Library Homepage
- Brownfields Law and Practice
- Environmental Law In Real Estate & Business Transactions
- Environmental Law Practice Guide
- Guide to Toxic Torts
- Insurance Coverage For Environmental Claims
- The Law of Hazardous Waste: Management, Cleanup, Liability, and Litigation
- Treatise On Environmental Law