Reserve a Study Room
Book a Room
Select Library Study Rooms to book a room. Select the date you want to reserve a study room. You may only reserve a room 72 hours prior. Select the room and time block you want to reserve. Time blocks are in one hour increments. You can only block six hours per day. Click continue to complete the reservation process. Fill in your name and C# and click submit.
Before making your reservation, please take a moment and familiarize yourself with the reservation policies. You are responsible for reading and abiding by the policies that apply to the room you are reserving. Reservation policies are subject to change.
- Due to local COVID-19 regulations only one person is allowed in a study room at a time.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to six hours per day.
- Rooms may be reserved 72 hours (3 days) in advance.
- If you have not arrived at your reserved time or leave the room unattended for 20 minutes or more, your reservation may be cancelled.
- Upon making your reservation, please confirm your reservation within 30 minutes of the booking. Unconfirmed reservations will be cancelled.
- Florida Coastal School of Law reserves the right to re-assign or cancel any reservation in the event the space is needed for official school purposes or events.
- Abuse or monopolization of space may result in suspension of reservation privileges.
- You must comply with all of the Florida Coastal ‘Back to Campus COVID Policies and Protocols.’
Regular Building Hours
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
To reserve rooms for student organization events, the faculty advisor must complete the Coastal Law Event Request Form.
Note: Requests must be submitted no later than seven (7) days in advance.
I Need Help
If you’re having trouble logging in or making reservations for rooms, please contact the Library Circulation Desk either via email or call (904) 515-6715.