Book a Room
Regular Building Hours
- Everyday, 7am-10pm
To reserve rooms for student organization events, the faculty advisor must complete the Coastal Law Event Request Form.
Note: Requests must be submitted no later than seven (7) days in advance.
I Need Help
Before making your reservation, please take a moment and familiarize yourself with the reservation policies. You are responsible for reading and abiding by the policies that apply to the room you are reserving. Reservation policies are subject to change.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to 3 hour intervals, limit 6 hours per day, per person.
- Rooms may be reserved 72 hours (3 days) in advance.
- If you do not show up for your reservation on time or leave for 20 minutes or more, your reservation may be canceled.
- Upon making your reservation, please confirm your reservation within 30 minutes of the booking. Unconfirmed reservations will be cancelled.
- Florida Coastal School of Law reserves the right to re-assign or cancel any reservation in the event the space is needed for official school purposes or events.
- Abuse or monopolization of space may result in suspension of reservation privileges.