The Financial Aid Office of Florida Coastal School of Law is dedicated to working with students who wish to attend law school and need financial assistance to do so. We will provide you with step by step instructions on how to apply for Federal Loans and Federal Work Study.

How to Apply for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid, including need-based scholarships, grants and loans, complete and submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at Financial aid is granted on an annual basis and awards are subject to student eligibility and availability of funds. It is strongly recommended that you submit your FAFSA as early as October 1.  There are also a variety of merit-based scholarships available. 

Students are encouraged to take a proactive approach toward financing planning. To discuss your financial needs please make an appointment with an Admissions and Financial Aid advisor by contacting the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid at 904-256-1235.

The Financial Aid Office is here to assist you and answer any questions you may have concerning financial assistance.

Federal Title IV Code G33743


Share This Page