Colleen came to law school after a career teaching in private elementary schools. This change coupled with a law degree obtained in 2007 allows her to continue to teach students, but on a higher level. Colleen has presented at national conferences such as Computer Assisted Legal Information (CALI) and at local conferences such as Florida Library Association (FLA) on ways to engage students using technology.
- International Law
- Legal Education
- Government Law
- Information Literacy and Technology Skills
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, M.L.S.
- Southern Oregon University, B.S.
Teaching & Scholarship
- Advanced Online Legal Research