Coastal Law honors the sacrifice and selflessness of those who have served in the United States Armed Forces during times of war and peace. We strive to build a community that welcomes, supports, and rewards those who have served, as well as their families.
Coastal Law veteran and military students benefit from many unique advantages:
- Unlimited 100% tuition matching with the Yellow Ribbon program for Veterans that have 100% eligibility.
- Designated points of contact in virtually every school department.
- Faculty with experience in various service Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps.
- Courses and clinics with a focus on veteran and military issues (Veterans Collaborative)
- Special events throughout the year, including luncheons.
- A Veterans Mentoring Program to pair students with faculty, alumni, and other students
- Military Law Society — an active student group.
Proud to be a Military Friendly® School for the second year in a row, and recognized as a 2017 Bronze Level Military Friendly® School.
Fill out my online form.