The links to the right provide useful information to help you with course scheduling and your career focus. Book lists for current semesters are available here.
Fall 2020 Course/Final Exam Schedule – UPDATED 10/12/20
A complete description of courses offered, including the number of credits and prerequisites associated with each course, is available in our Master Course Listing.
Our Suggested Schedules provide a method of planning your required courses and scheduling the appropriate number of credit hours to ensure graduation within the prescribed time period. Choose the link below based on the term in which you were first admitted to FCSL.
- Suggested Schedule Spring 2017 Accelerated Admits and After Students
- Suggested Schedules Fall 2016 Admits and After PT DAY/EVE
- Suggested Schedules Fall 2016 Admits and After FT DAY
- Suggested Schedules Summer 2016 Non-Accelerated Students
- Suggested Schedules Summer 2016 Accelerated Students
- Suggested Schedules Spring 2016 and After – Part time
- Suggested Schedules Spring 2016 and After – 2-1/2 years
Archived Schedules may be helpful in anticipating when courses will be offered in the future.