The purposes of the Caribbean Law Students Association (CLSA) is to provide a network of mentorship for law students who are from the Caribbean, have ties to the region, or have an interest in learning about Caribbean culture and heritage. The Caribbean Law Students Association is committed to providing workshops and programs to benefit both our members and the community at large. Membership is open to any student enrolled at Florida Coastal School of Law.
The Objectives of the Organization are to:
- Articulate and promote the goals and objectives of Caribbean Law Students in
- Foster and encourage academic and professional excellence among Caribbean
- Promote a greater awareness of and commitment to the civil and political rights of
the Caribbean community.
- Foster and engender relationships with Caribbean Law Students outside of Florida
and the United States.
- Develop relationships with Caribbean academic and professional organizations;
- Increase the enrollment of Caribbean law students.
- Promote the general welfare of Caribbean citizens in North Florida.
- Uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession among Caribbean Law Students, both on a local and national level.
- Create networking opportunities for Law Students interested in doing business with the Caribbean and its community.