Severe Weather Information
Immediate Information of Severe Weather is available at these locations:
- Weather Channel - www.weather.com
- Federal Emergency Management Agency - www.fema.gov
- National Weather Service - www.noaa.gov
- American Red Cross - www.redcross.org
- National Hurricane Center - http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
Also, if you wish to be alerted to emergency events local to the school, you can sign up for our E2Campus System.
Severe Weather Policy
Florida Coastal School of Law will close because of severe weather when normal operation would pose a danger to students and employees while on campus or while preventing students and employees from coming to campus or returning safely to their homes in the immediate surrounding area. At all times, we urge individuals to assess their personal safety in deciding whether to come to work or class.
When the Law School is closed due to a severe weather emergency, classes are not held, meetings and other scheduled events are cancelled, and libraries and other non-essential areas are closed. School closures will be announced by the Dean.