- Study rooms are available by reservation.
- Reservations can be placed in person at the Circulation Desk. A Florida Coastal Student ID is required.
- Reservations can also be placed by logging into Resource Scheduler, the room reservation system.
- Reservations made beyond 48 hours are subject to cancellation.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to 3 hour intervals. Only 2 reservations are allowed per day.
- If there is no reservation, study rooms are available on a first come basis.
- Larger study rooms may be set aside for group reservations at certain times.
- If you do not show up for your reservation on-time or leave for 20 minutes or more, your reservation may be cancelled or adversely possessed.
Adverse Possession (Library study rooms ONLY)
- Empty rooms may be adversely possessed after a 20 minute waiting period from notifying the Circulation Desk in person. These requests may not overlap the next reservation. Only one room may be requested at a time.
- You must return to the Circulation Desk after 20 minutes to confirm possession.
- If the original reservation owner returns within the 20 minute waiting period the adverse possession request is cancelled.
The Library supports the right to privacy of our users. The Library is intended to be a secure and safe place to study and freely exchange ideas. Therefore the library staff is unable to disclose the location of any patron unless that patron has authorized the staff in writing to do so. It is also not within the duties of the staff to track down patrons of the library for another person. There is a notebook available at the Circulation Desk that allows patrons to leave messages to one another regarding their location. The Library will not disclose material that a person has borrowed. Nor will the library disclose the person who has borrowed certain material.
- Study rooms are NOT soundproof. Please be considerate.
- For your protection – DO NOT leave valuables unattended. Items left unattended are subject to removal by Staff or Security.
- Study rooms and the equipment in them are for educational purposes. Disconnecting or tampering with equipment/cables from the TV/VCR, locking the doors, or making changes to the rooms are not permitted. Tampering with equipment or altering the rooms will be considered vandalism and may be referred to the Honor Court for possible prosecution.
- There is no food allowed on the 1st floor of the LTC.
If you have never logged into Resource Scheduler please read the First Time Login Instructions.
Please read the tutorial on how to create and edit reservations.
Access Resource Scheduler: https://roomreserve.fcsl.edu/resourcescheduler/login.asp
Use your Florida Coastal account to login.