Classrooms will be available for students to reserve by the 3rd or 4th week of every semester.
- During the first 3 or 4 weeks classroom reservations for weekend studying can be made in the Security Office.
- In-person requests only
- No telephone, e-mail, or other electronic requests will be accepted.
Reservations (After the first 3 or 4 weeks of the semester)
- All classrooms are available for studying*. Larger classrooms may be reserved for study hall studying.
- Due to the current functionality of the Room Reservation system reservations can be made up until 8pm two (2) days out.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to 3 hour intervals. Only 2 reservations are allowed per day.
- Reservations can only be edited up to 30 minutes before they begin
- Common areas can be reserved using the form for Special Events and Student Organizations.
- All reservations are subject to cancellation by the school if the space is needed for academic instruction or administrative purposes. Notice will be provided to the student who holds the reservation as soon as possible.
- Reservations placed outside of any of the policies are subject to cancellation.
Adverse Possession (Classrooms NOT Library study rooms)
- Reservations can be cancelled if no one shows up within 20 minutes of the start of the reservation
- See the Security Office in order to adversely possess a vacant classroom.
* Room 421 is a designated video rehearsal room and does not fall under all of these rules.