As a member of NBLSA you are part of an established and esteemed organization that has numerous benefits!
These benefits include:
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with other law students and practicing attorneys
- Subscriptions to and publishing opportunities with NBLSA’s newsletter “Fourteenth Amendment”
- Leadership positions on the National and/or Regional Executive Boards
- Significant discounts on Kaplan PMBR bar review courses nationwide
As a member you are also entitled to participation in any of our regional or national activities including:
- National and Regional Job Fairs
- National and Regional Academic Retreats
- National and Regional Conventions
- Participation in prestigious Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial, Frederick Douglass Moot Court, and International Negotiations Competitions
Additionally, NBLSA members receive free membership into the National Bar Association, NBA.
NBLSA members are also eligible to apply for NBLSA Scholarships!
The feedback of our membership is crucial to continual improvement in meeting the needs of NBLSA members. Look forward to receiving the 2008-2009 NBLSA Membership Survey!!!