Coastal Law Services for Military and Veteran Students
Coastal Law honors the sacrifice and selflessness of
those who have served in the United States Armed Forces
during times of war and peace. We strive to build a
community that welcomes, supports, and rewards those who
have served, as well as their families.
Coastal Law veteran and military students benefit from many unique advantages:
- Unlimited 100% tuition matching with the Yellow
Ribbon program for Veterans that have 100% eligibility.
- Designated points of contact in virtually every
- Faculty with experience in various service Judge
Advocate General (JAG) Corps.
- Courses and clinics with a focus on veteran and
military issues (Veterans Collaborative)
- Special events throughout the year, including
- A Veterans Mentoring Program to pair students with
faculty, alumni, and other students
- Military Law Society — an active student