To participate in TWEN, you need a Westlaw password. If you have forgotten your password, contact a reference librarian at email@example.com.
1. To access TWEN, go to http://www.lawschool.westlaw.com
2. Click TWEN at the top of the sign-on box.
3. Enter your Westlaw password or the unique username and password you created. If you have used TWEN before and have already registered your password, the My Courses page is displayed as the first page you see.
4. If you have not used TWEN before, you must register your password. A message will display informing you that you need to do this.
5. Click Register now! At the bottom of the sign-on box. The Westlaw password registration page is displayed.
6. Click YES if you are a student registering a Westlaw password for the first time. Click NO if you are a student who has transferred from another school and have received a new Westlaw password.
7. Type your Westlaw password in the text box, then click GO.
8. Enter your registration information in the text boxes or select options from the drop-down lists. You will not need to enter this registration information the next time you access TWEN.
9. Click I agree. The Westlaw password registration confirmation page is displayed.
If you need further assistance, contact the reference desk at 680-7715 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.