FLORIDA COASTAL SCHOOL OF LAW LIBRARY WORKSHOPS
Prior Sign-up Required
Current Workshop Schedule
Download a PDF of the Current Schedule here.
Tentative Future Spring Workshops
Bluebooking for your ALWR Paper
Basic Bluebooking for Memos & Briefs
How to Shepardize (Citators)
Advanced Bluebooking for Memos & Briefs
Low Cost Alternatives to Westlaw/Lexis
Completed Workshops in Spring 2014
Finding a Topic for Your ALWR Paper
Researching for your ALWR Paper
First Time Sign-up Instructions for Those Without a Coastal Connect Account
- Click here to go to the Coastal Law Alumni and Friends page and register an account. Click the "First Time Login" link in the upper left side of the page, and create an account. Read the instructions and follow the prompts carefully.
- Return to this page, and follow the directions below.
Sign-up Instructions for Those With Coastal Connect Accounts
- Click the link below for the Date and Time you wish to attend.
- Log in at the "User Login" link, if you have not already done so. You will be taken to the Sign-up page for the date and time you selected.
- Click the "Registration" button.
- Make certain that your name appears on the Registration Page. If someone else’s name is on the Registration Page, STOP. The previous user forgot to log out. Log out of Coastal Connect, then log back in to your own account, and your name will appear on the Registration Page. Please do NOT overwrite your name over that of another student. The other student will lose the ability to register for Library Trainings and Workshops if you do that.
- Select "Yes" to register for the session, and then click "Save and Continue." If you need to cancel your registration, follow the same process, but select "No".
- Problems? Questions? Scheduling conflicts? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You will not be able to sign up for any Workshop that already has reached the maximum number of registrations allowed. (Typically 8 for in the Library Workshops, and 50 for classroom Workshops.) That Workshop may open up again later if someone cancels. Please show courtesy for your colleagues: Sign up for only one Workshop. If you need to change your registration, please cancel your previous registration.
Library Policies and Workshop locations are on the sign-up pages - please read carefully.
Any students needing special consideration or students experiencing difficulties with the scheduled times should contact Shawn Friend or Colleen Manning immediately. No allowances will be made without prompt communication and reasonable excuse or scheduling conflict. If there are any questions, contact Shawn Friend (firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-1156) or Colleen Manning (email@example.com or 680-7615).