- Study rooms are available by reservation.
- Due to the current functionality of the Room Reservations system, reservations can be made up until 8:00pm two (2) days out.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to 3 hour intervals. Only 2 reservations are allowed per day.
- Reservations can be placed in person with the circulation desk attendant. A Florida Coastal Student ID is required.
- Reservations can also be placed by logging into Resource Scheduler, the room reservation system.
- Reservations cannot be edited once it is within an hour of the start time.
- Reservations will be held for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes the reservation may be considered cancelled.
- If students leave a reserved room for more than 20 minutes, the remainder of the reservation may be considered cancelled.
- To "Adverse Possess" an empty study room that is currently reserved, notification must be given to the Circulation Desk (in person). If the room continutes to be empty after 20 minutes notification to the Circulation Desk, the reservation may be reassigned.
- Larger study rooms may be held for group reservations only.
- If there is no reservation, study rooms are available on a first come basis.
The Library supports the right to privacy of our users. The Library is intended to be a secure and safe place to study and freely exchange ideas. Therefore the library staff is unable to disclose the location of any patron unless that patron has authorized the staff in writing to do so. It is also not within the duties of the staff to track down patrons of the library for another person. There is a notebook available at the Circulation Desk that allows patrons to leave messages to one another regarding their location. The Library will not disclose material that a person has borrowed. Nor will the library disclose the person who has borrowed certain material.
Study rooms are NOT soundproof. Please be considerate.
For your protection – DO NOT leave valuables unattended. Items left unattended are subject to removal by Staff or Security.
Study rooms and the equipment in them are for educational purposes. Disconnecting or tampering with equipment/cables from the TV/VCR, locking the doors, or making changes to the rooms are not permitted. Tampering with equipment or altering the rooms will be considered vandalism and may be referred to the Honor Court for possible prosecution.
There is no food allowed on the 1st floor of the LTC.
Resources Scheduler is the name of the system that is used to reserve study rooms and classrooms at Florida Coastal.
Before using Resource Scheduler make sure that Java
is installed and activated on your computer.
Please read the tutorial
on how to create and edit reservations.
Use your Florida Coastal account to login.