Professor Erickson joined Florida Coastal in 2012 as an Academic Success Counselor. From 2010-2012, Professor Erickson was in the Academic Success department at Florida Coastal’s sister school, Phoenix School of Law. Prior to joining Phoenix School of Law, Professor Erickson spent thirteen years as a practicing attorney. She practiced in the Phoenix office of Bryan Cave LLP in the class action and commercial litigation practice groups. She also spent two years in the Corporate Law Department of State Farm Mutual Insurance Company in Bloomington, Illinois. Professor Erickson began her litigation practice in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma at the firm of Cathcart & Dooley.
Professor Erickson graduated with honors from the Oklahoma City University School of Law in 1997, where she competed on the ATLA Mock Trial Competition Teams for two years and received the Woman Law Student of the Year Award.
- Teaching transitional skills for law school success
- Teaching how to learn the law and master law school exams
- Student counseling
- Learning theory and instructional design
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- Bowling Green State University, B.S., 1992
TEACHING & SCHOLARSHIP
- Law School Foundations I and II
- Arizona Bar Association
- American Bar Association