Prior to coming to Florida Coastal, Professor Johnell mediated cases in small claims court in Queens County, New York. Professor Johnell worked at a small firm handling a variety of cases and researched for and wrote legal memoranda on various issues including homeowner association covenants and restrictions, contract term ambiguity, and Florida’s Baker Act.
- Bar Preparation and Essay Writing
- Humanizing Legal Education
- University of Florida, B.A., with honors, 2004
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Advanced Florida Bar Studies
- MBE Strategies
- The Florida Bar