- Assistant General Counsel, City of Jacksonville, Florida
- Shareholder, Marks Gray, P.A.
- Captain, United States Naval Reserve
- Appellate Practice
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- J.D., Washington & Lee University School of Law
- B.S., Salisbury University
TEACHING and SCHOLARSHIP
- Federal Income Tax
- State & Local Taxation
- Pretrial Litigation Drafting
Admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, U.S. District Courts for the Northern & Middle Districts of Florida, and Florida courts.
LAW REVIEW ARTICLES
Balancing ERISA’s Anti-Alienation Provisions Against Garnishment of a Convicted Criminal’s Retirements Funds: Unscrambling the Approaches to Protecting the Retirement Nest Egg, U. Balt. L. Rev. (forthcoming Spring 2010)
Coauthor, Compensatory Damages & Catastrophic Injury, 1995 Products Liability Advisory Council Damages Desk Book
Reporter, Model Communicative Torts Act, 47 Washington & Lee University Law Review 1 (1990)