May 27 - July 3
Please Note: If you are NOT an FCSL student, you must check with your home school to determine whether grades and credits for coursework performed during this program will be accepted.
- Summer Abroad Information Resource - .PDF
- Travel Guide - PDF
- Additional program information
- 2013 Budget
For more information, please contact Professor Katharine Hartland, telephone (904) 680-7684; facsimile (904) 680-7679; email@example.com
- Program affiliated with University of Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Four professors (2 from University of Auvergne and 2 from Florida Coastal) will teach the courses offered. Courses will have a comparative or international focus.
Comparative Prosecution of Terrorists - Professor Marc McAllister -2 credits
Comparative Franchise Law - Professor James Cataland - 2 credits
European Union Law - Professor Marie Elisabeth Baudoin - 1 credit
French Business Law - Professor Allison Fiorentino - 1 credit
- Tuition: $943 per credit hour (does not include housing costs)
- Minimum of 4 credits
- Maximum of 6 credits
- Application deposit: $300 (will be applied to tuition)
- Deadline for Payment: May 27, 2013.
- Housing available within 15 minute walk or short train ride to the law school.*
- Cost is expected to be approximately $800 U.S.
- Students are free to find their own housing in Clermont-Ferrand.
*Availability of housing is not guaranteed and is not provided by Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Students must have completed at least 30 credit hours. (1Ls who are completing their 2nd semester are encouraged to apply)
- Minimum GPA of 2.20 - 1st year GPA based upon 1st semester
* Students who register for the France Study Abroad Program and then elect not to attend the Program must complete a drop form and submit it to the Registrar's Office no later than April 15, 2013. Students who have not completed a drop form by this date will be financially liable for Program tuition.
* Download the attached documents below for more information on the France program.
|Professors' Accommodation.pdf||145.47 KB|
|SNCF - Train Office.pdf||189.8 KB|
|Supermarkets and Fresh Food Market.pdf||243.52 KB|
|The tram route 2.pdf||142.07 KB|
|Tourist Information Office.pdf||99.67 KB|
|FCSL Application Summer in France 2013.doc||56.5 KB|
|Calendar for 2013 summer classes.doc||51 KB|