May 26 - July 1, 2014
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 28, 2014
First meeting will be held on Friday, March 28, at 3:30 in room 555. This meeting is mandatory for students who plan to attend the program. Any students interested in the program are welcome.
Please Note: If you are NOT an FCSL student, you must check with your home school to determine whether grades and credits for coursework performed during this program will be accepted.
For more information, please contact Professor Katharine Hartland, telephone (904) 680-7684; facsimile (904) 680-7679; email@example.com
- Program affiliated with University of Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Four professors (2 from University of Auvergne and 2 from Florida Coastal) will teach the courses offered. Courses will have a comparative or international focus.
Comparative Criminal Justice - Professor Christopher Roederer - 2 credits
Required Text: Comparative Criminal Justice System, 6th Ed., Philp Reichel
International Human Trafficking Law and Policy - Professor Ericka Curran - 2 credits
European Union Law - Professor Marie Elisabeth Baudoin - 1 credit (no text required)
French Business Law - Professor Allison Fiorentino - 1 credit (no text required)
- Tuition: $943 per credit hour (does not include housing costs)
- Minimum of 4 credits
- Maximum of 6 credits
- Application deposit: $300 (will be applied to tuition)
- Deadline for Payment: May 26, 2014.
- Housing available within 15 minute walk or short train ride to the law school.*
- Cost is expected to be approximately $1200 U.S.
- Students are free to find their own housing in Clermont-Ferrand.
*Availability of housing is not guaranteed and is not provided by Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Students must have completed at least 30 credit hours. (1Ls who are completing their 2nd semester are encouraged to apply)
- Minimum GPA of 2.20 - 1st year GPA based upon 1st semester
* Students who register for the France Study Abroad Program and then elect not to attend the Program must complete a drop form and submit it to the Registrar's Office no later than April 15, 2014. Students who have not completed a drop form by this date will be financially liable for Program tuition.
* Download the attached documents below for more information on the France program.
|Calendar for 2014 summer classes.doc||49.5 KB|
|FCSL Application Summer in France 2014.pdf||152.98 KB|
|Additional Info re France Program - for website 2014.pdf||377.98 KB|
|SNCF - Train Office.pdf||189.8 KB|
|Supermarkets and Fresh Food Market.pdf||243.52 KB|
|The tram route 2.pdf||142.07 KB|
|Tourist Information Office.pdf||99.67 KB|
|France 2014 Budget- Financial Aid.pdf||167.96 KB|