Program Dates: Session 1: May 25 - June 15; Session 2: June 15 - July 3, 2015; Apply Now - Application Available Below
For more information, please contact Professor Hartland, telephone (904) 680-7684; facsimile (904) 680-7679; email@example.com
View a short video about the program: https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/launch/nativeplayback.jnlp?sid=2008182&psid=2015-03-03.1415.M.3FCC2040F6EE816E56F9BA98719DD6.vcr
- Program affiliated with University of Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Four professors (2 from University of Auvergne and 2 from Florida Coastal) will teach the courses offered. Courses will have a comparative or international focus.
Negotiation of Contracts across International Borders - Professor Karen Millard - 3 credits
Required Text: TBA
Freedom of Religion in the U.S. and Europe - Professor Antony Kolenc- 3 credits
Required Text: TBA
European Union Law - Professor Marie-Elisabeth Baudoin - 1 credit
French Business Law - Professor Jean-Francois Riffard - 1 credit
- Tuition: $983 per credit hour (does not include housing costs)
- Minimum of 4 credits
- Maximum of 8 credits
- For two sessions, minimum of 7 credits
- Registration Fee: $300 (due upon submission of application; will be applied to tuition)
- Deadline for Tuition Payment: May 25, 2015.
- Housing available within 10-15 minute walk or short train ride to the law school.*
- Cost is expected to be approximately $1200 U.S.
- Students are free to find their own housing in Clermont-Ferrand.
Maison Internationale Universitaire: http://www.crous-clermont.fr/miu/Modeles/page_accueil.php
*Availability of housing is not guaranteed and is not provided by Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Students must have completed at least 30 credit hours. (1Ls who are completing their 2nd semester are encouraged to apply)
- Minimum GPA of 2.20 - 1st year GPA based upon 1st semester
* Students who register for the France Study Abroad Program and then elect not to attend the Program must complete a drop form and submit it to the Registrar's Office no later than April 15, 2015. Students who have not completed a drop form by this date will be financially liable for Program tuition.
* Download the Application and the other attached documents below for more information on the France program.
|FCSL Application Summer in France 2015.pdf||243.94 KB|
|Calendar for 2015 France Summer Program.doc||55.5 KB|
|Additional Info re France Program - for website 2015.pdf||456.84 KB|
|Travelguide to Clermont-Ferrand.doc||178.5 KB|
|SNCF - Train Office.pdf||189.8 KB|
|Supermarkets and Fresh Food Market.pdf||243.52 KB|
|The tram route 2.pdf||142.07 KB|
|Tourist Information Office.pdf||99.67 KB|
|France 2015 Financial Aid Budget.pdf||256.87 KB|