- Florida Coastal School of Law is fully accredited by the American Bar Association.
- Our full-time faculty of over 60 members represent more than 50 ABA-accredited law schools from across the country including Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, George Washington University, Duke University, Georgetown University, Columbia University, New York University, Florida State University and University of Florida.
- Coastal Law students represent more than 320 undergraduate colleges and universities from nearly every state in the U.S., as well as Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Canada, Germany and China.
- Coastal Law's graduating classes consistently pass the Florida Bar Exam at one of the highest rates in the state, often many points higher than the state average.
- In the last four years, Coastal Law has won 10 Moot Court national team championships, advanced to the finals or semi finals 10 other times, and won 43 "Best Brief" or "Best Advocate" awards.
- Annually, Coastal Law students committ thousands of hours of pro bono legal service in the community through Jacksonville Area Legal Aid and other non-profit agencies.
- Noted as superior writers, Coastal Law students and faculty are published in numerous regional and national legal journals every year.
- Fully functioning trial and appellate courtrooms provide the ideal training ground for aspiring attorneys.
To view in-depth information about our students and our law school, please see the 2013-2014 NALP Directory of Law Schools listing for Florida Coastal School of Law.