Students who are academically dismissed despite adhering to all Assured Outcomes Partnership terms and conditions listed below will receive $10,000 from Florida Coastal School of Law, which we recommend be used to defray any student loans incurred. This assurance is being made available to those full-time students beginning their studies in fall 2013 and thereafter.
Terms and Conditions:
- Receive at least a “pass” in Law School Foundations (1st semester), and if a “pass” is not earned, the student must enroll in Law School Foundations II (2nd semester) and receive a grade of “pass.”
- Complete the entire grammar program designated by the Academic Success Department and earn a minimum score on the post-test (1st semester).
- Attend at least one review session (Teaching Assistant-led or professor-led) for each doctrinal class (1st and 2nd semesters).
- Submit a study schedule to a D2L dropbox by the posted deadline (1st and 2nd semesters).
- Submit an outline (or other subject summary) for each doctrinal class to a D2L dropbox by posted deadlines (1st and 2nd semesters).
- Complete a series of multiple choice questions assigned by the Academic Success Department designed to assess substantive knowledge in each 1L doctrinal subject (1st and 2nd semesters).
- Attend all writing assistance workshops (1st semester).
- Complete and earn the identified minimum score on at least 25 multiple choice questions for each subject using the program designated by the Academic Success Department to assess bar exam preparedness(1st and 2nd semesters). This score required will be equivalent to the score required to pass the bar examination.
- Write at least one practice essay for each doctrinal subject and submit it to a D2L dropbox by posted deadlines (1st and 2nd semesters).
- Complete a skill versus will assessment and complete remediation requirements proscribed by the Academic Success Department.