You have your G.P.A. You have your test scores. Why put off your legal education for several months while you wait for fall?
If you are a December graduate or have already received your undergraduate degree, you should consider applying for admission to Florida Coastal School of Law School’s Spring class. Coastal Law is proud to be one of only a handful of ABA-accredited law schools across the country to offer a spring start date. Use it to your advantage and get a head start towards reaching your goal of earning a law degree. Learn more about the benefits to starting in the spring.
APPLY FOR SPRING START
The application for Spring 2016 is now open. Apply here.
Scholarships are available. Classes start January 26, 2016. You can use your December LSAT score for admission for the spring start.
BENEFITS TO SPRING START
- Can finish earlier. Students can finish their JD Degree in 2 ½ years and sit for the July Bar Exam.
- Regardless of when you start at Coastal Law, you will receive the same quality education and curriculum as those who start in the “traditional” Fall term. You will have the opportunity to participate in:
- Law Review
- Mock Trial
- Moot Court
- Study Abroad
- Smaller class sizes. Students that begin classes in the Spring at Coastal Law enjoy smaller class sizes. This means more individual attention for you.
- Get a more personalized orientation. Spring enter classes tend to be smaller and their orientations are that much more individualized. Make the most of opportunities to ask questions and tailor information sessions to your specific interests.
- Networking. You get to know your classmates more quickly and often make connections that last through law school well into practice.
- Make a smooth transition. When our Spring entering class arrives at Coastal Law, most of our returning students have settled into life inside and outside of class. Your first semester will start off with relative ease.
- Apply for free. Admission into the Spring entering class is on a rolling basis with no deadlines. Additionally, there is no cost to submit your application.
- Required to take Summer Classes. Each student beginning in the spring is required to take summer classes in order to stay on track and potentially graduate in 2 1/2 years.
- Financial Aid is Available. Financial Aid is available to qualifying students for all terms.