To request your academic information you will need to submit a request to the Registrar's Office. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org via your FCSL email address only. We will only process requests submitted from your FCSL email address. If you no longer have a FCSL email address, please submit your request in writing or via fax to (904)680-7680.
UNDERGRADUATE TRANSCRIPT POLICY : Transcripts from other institutions are the property of Florida Coastal School of Law and are not available for copying. The transcripts from the other institutions are used for admissions purposes only. If you need a transcript, either official or unofficial, from an institution you previously attended, you must contact that institution. In addition, copies of transcripts from LSDAS reports will not be copied under any circumstances.
Types of Requests
- Transcript requests
- Diploma Re-orders are $15 each. Diplomas are not copies. They are actual diplomas that are ordered and printed based on the current format. Payment can be made via the request payment form Request Payment Form
- Transfer Packages are $15 per school. Transfer Packages include a copy of your LSAT scores, an official transcript, a letter of good standing and class rank letter. You must contact the Registrar's Office to obtain the form. Payment can be made via the request payment form Request Payment Form
- Class Rank Letters
- Enrollment or Degree Verification Letters - The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent for providing enrollment verification for currently enrolled students and degree verification of our graduates. Please refer your lenders, credit card companies, etc. to the National Student Clearinghouse in the event that they have electronic access to the data. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
- Web: www.enrollmentverify.org
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
- CURRENT STUDENTS: YOU CAN PRINT AN ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION FROM YOUR STUDENT PORTAL BY GOING TO ACADEMICS, ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION, CLICK ON CLEARINGHOUSE.
- Letter of Good Standing
- Other letters related to your academic information